A. Original Birth Certificate and photocopy (for verification)
B. 3pcs. colored 2×2 ID picture with child’s name written at the back
C. Church Recommendation from your Pastor
D. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Guidance Counselor / Principal
E. Form 138 (Report Card) from previous school
*FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS:
1. Same requirements as stated above
2. Photocopy of passport & visa, and
a. Special Study Permit (SSP) for holders of Tourist Visa (9a)
b. Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) for holders of Working Visa (9g)
1. Secure and accomplish an application form
Application forms are available in the Records office.
2. Take the appropriate examinations
*Grade 3-Grade 10 (Entrance Exam)
*Preschool-Grade 2 (Diagnostic Exam).
3. Interview with the Guidance Counselor & School Principal.
4. Proceed to the Business office for assessment of Tuition Fees.