Statement of Faith of the Tabernacle of Faith Christian Academy
Tabernacle of Faith Christian Academy believes in:
- The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin;
- The one God – eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit – who created man by a direct and immediate act;
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The fall of man, the need for regeneration through the operation of the Holy Spirit on man by grace alone and the resurrection of those in Christ and the unrighteous; and
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteousness, separated from the world and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.